« Ready to Soar | Main | Lovestruck »



Hi Michelle, The mason tops are called Cuppow or cupow. I ordered them off of Amazon. I love them :)

michelle s

Where did you find the lids for the mason jars?! Love that for our MOPS group because we use mason jars with homemade denim koozies. And I'm going to start holding onto my berry boxes too!

The comments to this entry are closed.

Find us on

Be Creative Email list

  • Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter